RSS

CC Cafe

After participating in a very satisfying Mother's Day celebration dinner hosted by this eatery last year, me and my partner decided to try out their regular cafĂ© just to see whether the food standard is consistent. Plus, we just wanted an excuse to be able to explore the Calvary Crown building and well… take a few selfies along the way (guilty as charge!). Located on the ground floor of said building (they’re a part of the Calvary Church administration) within Taman Setia at Jalan Chong Thien Vun, the fully air-conditioned cafe is more spacious than I initially thought it would be.

Their menu consists of mainly Western dishes but with ample Asian choices as well. We had their Aglio Olio with Grilled Chicken Slices and Bruschetta Chicken Chop as our mains and both were delicious. I also cannot possibly pass up the chance to sample their Chocolate Brownies (which tasted nice but nothing to shout about). Prices were also surprisingly affordable although still in the above average range. And I would also like to add that even though I’ve read somewhere beforehand about their slow service, I was fortunate enough not to encounter such problem during my visit. In fact, the waiter that attended to us was very polite and fast on his feet.

** Current status – Still in operation (as of Feb 2020) 










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment