RSS

Payau House

I was a bit reluctant to go to this eatery despite passing by them several times at the far end of Fajar Complex (where Kampis Cafe used to be) because I initially thought that they only sell payau dishes (deer in Sabah). As I cannot take red meat due to health reasons, I avoid going there until my partner (who has no problems with meat whatsoever) insisted upon trying them out one day. Thankfully, my assumptions were proven incorrect as they do provide other non-payau based meals within their menu. My partner obviously went for their Sup Daging Payau with Rice and he said that they were quite good but a little too salty for his liking. I opted for a safer choice which was the Fried Chicken Meehoon and it was okay at best. I was also very surprised to find something familiar when my eyes caught the sight of a small, pinkish freezer in the corner of said eatery. I sneaked a peek and discovered that it was indeed KK based Kak Kiah Cake House baked products. Man… They sure have come a long way (literally) from just opening a simple bakery huh? Since the choices for their ‘frozen cakes’ were quite limited (as most of them seems to be sold out) I finally picked out a chocolate looking cake (sorry, I have no idea what it was actually called) and it was surprisingly tasty and moist despite being in a freezer for quite sometime. Highly recommended for cakes lovers to try them out (while stock last I guess).

Oh and I would also like to add that they do have boat noodles within their menu at the affordable price of RM1.90 per bowl & the ingredients ranges from chicken to prawns and of course the payau

** Current status – Has been closed (as of April 2021) 










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment