RSS

SD Zone Cafe

Disclaimer: The following visit was done way before the Movement Control Order (MCO) started so rest assured that I didn’t break any rules as I’m currently doing my part by staying put at home. And as far as I know, the eatery was still open for business before the MCO.    

Sharing the same shop as a smartphone accessories store called the Super Digital Zone (or are both places owned by the same people?), me and my partner were initially attracted to their Kambing Golek & Ketam Lembut ad right in front of the shop, while walking along the Fajar Complex (they’re right in front of the Nationwide Express courier office). Unfortunately because we were there right after they’d just opened, those dishes were not available yet. So we scanned their menu and opted instead for their Nasi Ayam Panggang Percik and Crispy Chicken with Thai Chilli Rice as those dishes also comes with free drinks (and because we were quite famished and were hoping that those dishes would be prepared faster). Sadly, our food took a bit of a time being served (probably due to the defrosting process of the chickens). The grilled chicken dish that I had was succulent but also very salty when its percik marinate and sauce was combined. My partner’s dish faired much better than mine as the chicken was crispy and tangy in taste. I also cannot resist trying out their Chocolate Larva ice cream as my dessert and it was fairly good.   

** Current status – Has been closed (as of April 2023) 







*FYI, they also rented out a space between both shops to outside vendors (this one is vendor that sells colourful DIY slippers/ flip flops)






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment