RSS

I Love Yoo! Tawau

As with a majority of Malaysians that are doing their part for the country by staying at home, I’ve also brought along my workload back home with me so I consider myself quite blessed to still be able to work at least. But all work and no play makes little old me very dull so here I am with another review. And just so we’re clear, I’ve actually went to this eatery (or any other places that may follow after this post) way before the Movement Control Order (MCO) started.

To be honest, this franchise is really underrated especially since it was surrounded by other glitzy looking eateries within the Kubota Sentral commercial area. Heck, they were even dwarfed by the locally popular Sushi House (more on that on a later post) who were (unfortunately) their next-door neighbour. But I do hope that they would be able to hold on longer since I actually loved their food. So far me and my mom have tried their Curry Chicken with Rice set, Chee Cheong Fun set, Yoo Tiao+Porridge+Soy Milk set as well as their kuih muih the Sesame Peanut Ball and Karipap Kentang and all were well suited to our tastes. I just love the fact that I can get everyday Chinese breakfast food anytime of the day here. The people manning the place were very friendly as well so I was hoping that I can still drop by their eatery in the near future. Fingers crossed!     

** Current status – Has been closed (as of March 2022) 










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment