RSS

Restoran #Tawau Dihatiku

Disclaimer: The following visit was done way before the Movement Control Order (MCO) started so rest assured that I didn’t break any rules as I’m currently doing my part by staying put at home. And as far as I know, the eatery was still open for business before the MCO.      

Despite the Sabah government following suit in the implementation of Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO), many businesses (particularly within the food industry) has decided to continue with the current situation of not opening their dining area for the public just yet (which is understandable considering the amount of work to sanitized the place regularly and the stable but ongoing Covid 19 numbers). So in the meantime, I’ll be posting more about my previous experiences with these eateries that I've been to before okay?

Now I don’t know what is it about this particular shop lot but it has seen more renters come and gone in the span of 5 years or so than me buying new clothes (sad but true) – several of which you can find within my blog. It’s definitely odd since the location is quite central (they’re within the Fajar Complex area, on the same row as the main Digi branch). Nevertheless, me and my parents had been there a couple of times and their food was generally good. They mostly provide cook-to-order local and seafood dishes with affordable prices. But I actually had forgotten to take pictures of most of the dishes that we had (I blame my impatient tummy for that) except for the Singapore Fried Meehoon, Sweet & Sour Fish Rice and Mixed Vegetables below. I remembered them being tasty and well seasoned but no better than the other competition within the same area.   

** Current status – Has been closed (as of August 2020) 







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment