RSS

Bakso Twist Plaza 333 (KK FoodieVenture #141)

Since me and my partner were at KK for a week recently (and since we brought along our own vehicle) there are quite a number of KK reviews that I’m going to post this time around so I do apologized beforehand should I’ll probably bored you with my seemingly endless posts of KK (*insert finger heart emoji). And this time around I decided to post my reviews alphabetically so I won’t missed out on anything (yes… it’s an age-related thing).

Initially, we were at the Plaza 333 Kobusak Commercial Centre (at Donggongon, Penampang) because we wanted to try out a different eatery altogether but discovered that they have closed down for good (the Covid-19 effect no doubt). So after going around the area for a few minutes, we decided to try this place out solely due to their intriguing name. I mean, both me and my partner were not exactly fans of bakso so this was definitely a step up from us. We scanned their menu and were glad to find that they do have other dishes that aren’t related to bakso at all (in fact, more than half of them to be exact). So my partner decided to try out their Nasi Ayam Penyet Mentega Telur Masin while I ordered their Nasi Uduk Ungu Ayam Penyet Mentega Telur Masin simply because I was very curious to see its purple rice being served. And since it was literally the same dish but with different types of rice only, both of us came into a conclusion that the dishes were very tasty indeed, especially the chicken. Granted, it was literally a dried butter chicken dish but we do like that the butter compliments the chicken instead of overwhelming them. We were very satisfied with our non-bakso dishes from this bakso place (hehehe… see what I did there?). 







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment