RSS

Container Kebab Suria Sabah (KK FoodieVenture #176)

It still amazes me just how fast the food scene in Kota Kinabalu comes and goes these days. I'd barely posted a review out and it was quickly closed and replaced by some other eatery; which goes to show just how hard businesses are trying to stay afloat during these Covid19 times. One such place is this somewhat new kebab shop located on the lower ground floor of Suria Sabah shopping mall. I can't remember which shop had  occupied its space previously but the bright yellow decor really stand out for me (yup, I'm exactly like a fly attracted to bright lights err.. or in this case food). A majority of its menu obviously centers around the Middle Eastern snack so I wasted no time in trying out their Wholemeal Jumbo Kebab. Not a fan of kebab before as they tend to be messy but this one is to my liking. A tad salty but still pretty yummy.








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment