RSS

Happy Macaron Day (KK FoodieVenture #177)

So err.. Happy Macaron Day? Yeah I know, that's a lame attempt at an intro but still I just couldn't resist. I mean, how often do you find a place that pretty much declares everyday as a dessert/pastry day huh? And personally, that was what made me step foot inside the cutesy looking sweet shop in the first place anyway. Well, that and I was actually waiting for my laundry nearby (at Lintas Plaza, there're just around the corner at the far end row of the commercial area) and by chance saw them as I was walking nearby.

I admit that I didn't have much experience with macarons so I was just pointing at everything that looks and sounds good to me (namely the Green Tea, Strawberry, Pink Shell, Injeolmi, Chocolate and Oreo variety). I don't know whether it was normal for macarons to have such a thick filling but I kinda like it. My personal faves were the latter two but eating all of them at once might caused you to have a sugary overload so best to avoid such things. My husband was not interested in the macarons at all and instead tried out their Chocolate Muffin which he said was pretty nice. Also the shop was kind enough to give us some free cookies for our purchase. Much appreciated to them as the cookies were lovely as well.












  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment