RSS

The Glass Cafe & Food Court (KK FoodieVenture #175)

So one thing that baffles me during my previous trip to Suria Sabah shopping mall was my inability to find their main food court. I mean, I pride myself for never getting lost (thus far) so it was during my third time circling the 3rd floor of said mall that I finally realised that the food court has quite literally gone 'missing'. They might be closing temporarily for renovations (I hoped) so for lunch that day, me and my husband decided to give another supposed 'food court' within the mall a go.

Well, it wasn't exactly a food court per se. We were recommended by the Hotel 7 Suria staff to try out the food court (apparently it was opened by the same management as the hotel) so we went to the 7th floor (err, it's the small floor right above the SSF furniture store and just below the cinema - formerly a grill & bar of sorts by the same name). I would personally classify them as a restaurant with a variety of pre-cooked food and an assortment of baked goods on sale. We were enticed by what we saw and decided to try out their selection of food and it was pretty good. Scrumptious food with very nice tastes to them. What's more, the place has a huge open balcony for patrons to freely take selfies from, with a good view of the surrounding KK area.










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment