RSS

Ice Idea Dessert Cafe

Barely minutes after finishing my lunch at Mr & Mrs Spicy, I took a few steps on the same block (in the middle section of the Kubota Sentral commercial area) and came across this dessert cafe. My tongue suddenly wanted something cool to neutralized the semi hot (and by that I mean heat, not spicy) dish that I just had. So without much of a thought, I found myself already seating inside the cafe. 

I took a peek at another solo patron right in front of my table and deducted that since she was having a small sized ice shaved dessert and it was rather err.. small, I decided to go for the larger version of the Chocolate Snow Ice + Choco Grains + Peanuts, thinking that it might not have that much of a difference in terms of size. But lo and behold, my ice dessert came as if it was going to be eating by at least 2 people (and do not let the pics below fooled you). I kid you not when I said that a trio of secondary school kids right next to me actually chuckled when they realized my predicament. Thankfully my stomach was working in full capacity that day and I had miraculously finished the whole thing. Even the next table kids were looking pretty impressed in the end. So the moral of the story is... do not underestimate a snow ice dessert I guess. 😅

** Current status - Still in operation (as of Feb 2023)












  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment