RSS

LFC Lim Fried Chicken Perdana Jaya

Finally! A little break from what seems to be a neverending workload at work. Mind you, sometimes I think that my boss was just trying to keep me away from my computer with these so-called 'work'. Anyway, enough of my mini ranting and lets get on with the show yes?

I never knew that this eatery was part of a well-known franchise from Peninsula Malaysia until I googled them after I went to their branch in Perdana Jaya Commercial Centre, the single row of shops right at the backside of Bataras Hypermarket (they also have another branch recently opened at Fajar Complex). Being a football fanatic and a Liverpool diehard fan, my hubby seriously thought that the place was going to be an eatery dedicated to his favorite team ala Chiffonade but he was sorely disappointed 😅 Nevertheless we tried their signature dishes (mainly their LFC Nasi Lemak Drumstick and LFC Drumstick Rice with Egg & Vege) and both were just okay in my opinion. But I was glad that their fried chickens were thoroughly cooked and succulent despite lacking in terms of taste. That goes the same for their vegetable dish but what they're maybe lacking in their main food, they made up in their sambal and curry gravy as both were really good. Plus I also like their Brown Sugar Konjac Red Dates Tea as it was yummy and refreshing. 

** Current status - Still in operation (as of Feb 2023)











  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment