RSS

Eean Cafe

Also known as Nasi Payau Takada, this is actually the first time that I've encountered an eatery with 2 names. My hubby has seen them being promoted on Tiktok a couple of times so we decided to give them a go recently at Plaza Damai, Jalan Damai (they're right in front of Damai Suites, a soon-to-be-open budget hotel and not that far off from the Tabung Haji office). Since my hubby is a fan of payau, he'd ordered himself their Nasi Goreng Payau but got a bit disappointed with the bland taste of said dish. I've ordered their Nasi Ayam Bakar Sambal Ijo and I like the fact that the chicken was cooked throughout and the sambal was spicy. But hubby dearest absolutely loved their Watermelon Juice so it was all good in the end (I guess). 

** Current status - Still in operation (as of Oct 2024) 










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment