RSS

La Doux Patisseries

Although I actually haven't had the pleasure of dining in this patisserie slash cafe at Garden City, (on the same row as a Dozo branch) yet, I did bought a couple of their products a few times and I must say that I'm impressed. It's not everyday that you could see a high end, high quality French types of pastries and cakes, especially in Tawau. Mind you the price might be on the 'premium' side but I personally thought that is was worth it. So far I've tried their Pain Au Chocolate, Chocolate Eclair, Chocolate Tart and Dark Chocolate Mango Yuzu Mousse and all were definitely decadent and tasty. But what I was most impressed by was their Wholemeal Oat bread as it was huge for its price. And you could also ordered western food should you wanted to eat something savoury in house. 

** Current status - Still in operation (as of Oct 2024) 









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment