RSS

Chicken Rice Shop 1Borneo (KK FoodieVenture #18)

Another franchise restaurant that I forgot to mention before is this place called the Chicken Rice Shop. And believe me when I said that a lot of Tawaurian had actually memorized the jingle to their commercial/advertisement eventhough we do not have it here (hint! hint!). The shop that we went to is located at 1Borneo hypermall, at their LG floor. You'll definitely notice them once you see their huge chicken head logo at the side of their restaurant.

This is actually my partner's favorite place to have a bite whenever we were in KK. He's actually a huge fan of chicken rice so it's a no brainer for him. So when we got there recently, we decided to ordered their Honey BBQ Chicken Rice set (my personal preferences of course), Butter Chicken Rice set (a new promotional dish that my partner decided to try out) their Pai Tee (for some reason I don't really like it that much but my partner looovveeed it) and another new dish that I actually forgot what it is called but it turns out to be a fish cake type of dish (which is pretty good - but not really a home run for me)










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment