RSS

Aesha Corner (KK FoodieVenture #19)

I want to declare something before proceeding any further. This is my last entry on my KK food trip back in December-January. I'm sorry if I'd bored you to death with my babbles but I promise you, this is my last one. Really, pinky swear that I won't 'accidentally' forgot anything ;-)

My entry this time is about Aesha Corner restaurant, situated at the Anjung Samudera Waterfront (the high end one, not the one at the other end of the waterfront). It's literally in front of the Warisan Square shopping mall and nested in the middle of a row of pubs so it is kinda like a breath of fresh air. The view from their place is spectacular (which is a big plus point), especially during sunset. And I have no troubles with their service since the waiters were pretty attentive.

Now for their food. This is not my first time visiting the restaurant so I do need to compare their previous meals with the recent ones. And I have to say that I'm really disappointed with the recent quality of their food. When we were there, we decided to take on their Nasi Goreng Claypot (for my partner) and Nasi Goreng Kampung, and both of us were thinking of the same thing; that is was bare! It was so bare that the only difference that we can see between our meals was the color. Apart from a piece or two for their side decoration, there is absolutely nothing on the fried rice other than the rice. I'm so baffled when the waiters put down the dishes in front of us that it took me around 5 minutes just to decide whether I'll eat it. Which I eventually did since I do need to comment on their taste (which are both average at best - trust me). I'm so disappointed since the last time I was there, the food was waaayyy better than it is now. I don't really know what happen though..









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment