RSS

Anjung Senja Waterfront 2.0 (KK FoodieVenture #91)

My ongoing ‘relations’ in Kota Kinabalu has brought me to the city yet again last month. And since it was mainly for business and not pleasure, I don’t get to go out as much as would’ve loved to. Some of the places that I’ve managed to go to were the ones near to our accommodation hence the limited new eateries to review this time around.

As me and my partner had arrived during the night time, our option for dinner has narrowed down to the strip of stalls in front of the hotel or that new place right next to them (more on that later). The last time I’ve stop by this place was probably sometime in 2015 so I was glad to see that they’ve further improved their quality of food. We settled down on a spot and ordered from several nearby stalls such as the Dayangku Restaurant & Catering (for their Nasi Goreng Lalap and Nasi Goreng Ikan Masin), Sate Kajang Station (for some chicken satays of course) and a nameless stall that sells grilled chicken wings and such. Everything was simply satisfying and better tasting (especially in the case of the Satay Kajang as I’ve eaten their food before).


*This is the Dayangku Restaurant & Catering...

... with our Nasi Lalap Ayam order (sorry, I forgot to take a pic of my Nasi Goreng Ikan Masin).

This is the nameless grilled chicken stall right in front of the latter...

... where my partner order these grilled stuff...

And last but not least this is the Satay Kajang Station...

... where we had their Chicken Satays.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment