RSS

Nyonya House Warisan Square (KK FoodieVenture #38)

We’d also stopped by the Nyonya House restaurant on our (not so) recent KK trip, a frequent stop over whenever me and my partner were in town. As far as I know, there are only 2 branches of the Baba and Nyonya themed restaurant that are available around the KK area (but I stand corrected of course). We’d frequented their Warisan Square branch and this time around we’re having their Nasi Goreng Nyonya (I think) and my partner’s Blackpepper Chicken with Rice dish (again, not too sure about this), both were very satisfying and still as tasty as before. I also loved the somewhat hawker styled seating outside of the restaurant, even though their ‘outside’ was still indoors to the mall. Pretty unique atmosphere I must say!







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment