RSS

Restoran Bunga Cafe

I was craving for some good rice dishes one day when my partner suggested a new place that he’d recently noticed while cruising along the Fajar Complex area. Formerly an extension of Tawau Kopitiam (cutting cost there I see?) and right behind the ASNB branch office, the eatery is sandwiched between the latter and an auto shop called Wawasan Auto (if I’m not mistaken).   

When we arrived at 10.00am on a non busy work day, we were initially disappointed to find out that they were not ready to serve any customers yet (which was surprising since it can be considered as late by Tawau’s standards). But since the waiter was very apologetic about it, we decided to come back at noon and wasted no time in ordering their Nasi Kukus Ayam Berempah and Nasi Kuning Ayam. Our patience were not in vain as we discovered that both dishes were pretty delectable and well-seasoned. I especially like the generous gravy that came with my dish, as it was savoury and not too spicy, just the way I preferred it. I’d also ordered an Ais Kepal off their limited menu but you guys should give that one a miss since they were too stingy with their chocolate sauce (the make-or-break ingredient in any good Ais Kepal) hence the very bland taste.  

** Current status – Has moved to a new location within Fajar Complex (as of April 2022) 





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment