RSS

Sushi King Tawau

Yup, as of the middle of 2018, Tawaurians are rejoicing to the fact that we FINALLY have our own branch of the aforementioned. Now I can smugly walk passed the franchise in KK as I’ve done so with McD (yeah I’m petty like that ;-)). By the way, they’re located at the 1Arena BDC commercial centre, on the same row as the Arteasan cafĂ©.

Like any other big name franchise that came to town, the first few weeks were quite hectic. Meaning, you’ll see tons of people literary lining up outside of said premise as if there was a huge sale going on. So me and my family decided to wait for the eager crowd to dispense before deciding on dining there one day. On the kaiten sushi was obviously my weakness so I wasted no time in getting myself my usual favourites plus some newly added Hanjuku Cheese Cake and the Chawanmushi. My parents were not too keen on sushi so they opted instead for their set meal and bento. Since I never actually ordered one myself before, I was a bit taken aback by the rather small portioning of said dishes. Is it supposed to be like that? At the time I’ve also tried out one of their promotional dessert (Brownies & Marshmallow I think) which tasted okay but nothing to shout about.  

** Current status – Still in operation (as of Dec 2018) 













  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Yakiniku Sushi of sushi king tawau.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment