RSS

Crowd 99 Cafe (KK FoodieVenture #99)

As me and my partner were window shopping on the 3rd floor of the Suria Sabah mall, we noticed that this particular kiosk was somewhat crowded with people (no pun intended). So even though we just got our dinner (and was full to our necks – as my partner would always say), I was still attracted to their yummy looking cakes. So I said to myself that maybe there was still some room in my tummy for that Chocolate Moist Cake and eventually bought one back with me. The cake was moist enough and was still delicious but not too memorable I’m afraid. But I wouldn’t mind going back next time to try out their selection of beverages (which includes juices, milk teas and smoothies) as well as soft served yogurt ice-cream. My partner was initially interested in trying the latter out but decided to skip them in the end because they were only promoting the matcha green tea and wildberry flavours at said time (as my partner is not too fond of said flavours). 






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment