RSS

Osaka Kitchen (KK FoodieVenture #98)

I admit that my experience with Japanese food so far only revolves around sushis and bento meals. So when me and my partner decided to dine out at the Suria Sabah food court (on the far end of the 2nd floor) one evening, my eyes quickly caught the sight of this newly emerge Japanese food kiosk (well, at least it was new to me since I don’t think I’d seen them the last time I was there), what with its colourfully and appealing array of menu. And since I am curious about the Japanese curry for quite sometime now, I decided to give them a go. And you know what? I ended up ordering their curry rice dishes twice (on separate occasions of course). The first time I was there, I’ve eaten their Chicken Katsu Curry Rice and on the next day I tried their Fried Fish Curry Rice. Needless to say, both dishes impress me so much that I became a bona fide fan now. Both dishes were deliciously marinated with semi sweet sauces and their crispy cutlets also helped in elevating the entire dishes even more. 





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment