RSS

Jolibee Centre Point (KK FoodieVenture #97)

I felt somewhat lucky that during my trip to KK this time around, I got to visit not one but two newly opened fast food joints in Sabah. And in the case of Pinoy originated Jolibee, it was their first branch in Malaysia so it’s obvious that I got to drop by to try them out. Since we entered from a different door, we totally miss the eatery at first (they’re actually located on the ground floor of Centre Point shopping mall, right by the front main entrance to the premise) and had to actually asked a security guard for the exact location.

The menu was not as extensive as I expected them to be but it still has enough variety for you to make your choice. First impression on our orders tells us right away that the portions were on the small side. It was a little disappointing to be honest but taste wise, the food were actually pretty good. My partner absolutely loved the Chicken Burger that he had. He said something about everything just falls into place for him, which I’m not too sure what exactly that meant. My Chickenjoy with Jolly Spaghetti bolognese sauce was spiced well and I do like the beef chunks on my dish. The fried chicken was just so-so tasting at best but quite tender. The ordering line was quite long when we were there but the staff work surprisingly swift in taking the orders and churning out the food so kudos to them for that.









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment