RSS

Domino's Pizza Riverson (KK FoodieVenture #96)

Man, it’s been years since I’ve last had Domino’s Pizza. I remembered that I’ve first tried them out when I was still studying in KL and has had fond memories of eating their food. So when a friend told me that they’re opening several branches in Kota Kinabalu late last year, it’s obvious that I had to drop by again just to relive the experience.


Me and my partner were fortunate enough to arrive at their Riverson Walk branch (I’ve heard that they also opened branches somewhere in Bundusan & Inanam) before lunch time so we took our sweet time at the front counter (because I literally forgot just how to make an order – yup, I’m getting old). We finally decided upon their thinly crusted Tuna Extreme (I think) pizza plus whatever were included within our ‘couple set’ meal (no, I’m not kidding about the name). We also added some Garlic Cheese Onion Rings as our side dishes due to my love for said fast food. Needless to say, the overall meal was okay but for some reason not as good as I’ve remembered them though. Minus the onion rings (which thanks to the ‘cheesy dust’ was good but not exactly superb either) and mushroom soup (I like theirs better than Pizza Hut’s to be honest) our main dishes were somewhat bland and dry. I guess I was expecting more since I do remember that I had a great experience before. Oh well… at least service was quite okay when we were there so at least something positive came out of it. But I do recommend you guys to try them at least once just to see whether you like them or not yourselves. 








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment