RSS

Cahayanila Cafe

This year I do not have anything special line up for my annual Ramadan post, so I decided to just go with the flow and see what comes to mind during this fasting month. So I’ll start off with this relatively new cafĂ©, located on the 1st floor of a commercial building in the Fajar Complex area (right behind the PTPTN branch to be exact, on top of a Vivo/Oppo smartphone shop). I admit that if it wasn’t for a promotional post about their Ramadan buffet in some FB page, I won’t even know that they’d existed in the first place. It’s mainly due to the somewhat non-strategic area (as the stairs going up to their place is somewhat hidden in an alley in between the building) and no visible signage. But the food that they’ve prepared was quite good as they went for the one-main-dish-per-day concept (and it was Nasi Kuning during our visit). Granted, the pre-cooked buffet was limited in terms of choices but at RM12.00 per adult, I still think that they were okay. Not outstanding or anything but still very satisfying.

** Current status – Has been closed (as of Nov 2019) 











  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment