RSS

Centre Cafe

Yes, I do realized that it might not be the most appropriate thing to post about a breakfast joint during the start of the Ramadan month. But then again, this has been sitting inside my laptop for a while now so I thought that I might as well put them out while I have the chance. Located right in front of the Guardian store at Fajar Complex (on the same row as Neela Cafe), the café only opens during the day because they mainly serve dishes suitable for breakfast and brunch. Me and my partner were there quite early that day so you can probably see our choices of pre-cooked food below. Taste-wise; nothing too distinctive but still very filling. The price was pretty reasonable as well so that might explain the gathering crowd every morning.

** Current status – Still in operation (as of May 2019) 

(P/S: Sorry for the weird positioning of some the pics as the place has a rather small space & I was sitting at a very nonstrategic place as well) 






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment