RSS

Restoran Selera Rasa

Let me tell you guys a funny story of my previous visit to this place several years back. Me and my partner were dining at the Malay establishment (located within the Ba Zhong commercial area, in front of the ABX courier office) when it finally came time to pay the bill. There was nothing extraordinary about the amount that we had to pay as they were pretty standard and reasonable for these types of restaurants. What was embarrassing however was when I opened my wallet and realized that I had used up my money to shop elsewhere hence I was staring at an almost empty content. As I whispered to my partner and found out that he too did not have enough cash at that time, we sheepishly had to inform the waitress of our predicament as my partner dashed to a nearby ATM (which was not that far away but felt very far for me who was forced to wait for him at the restaurant alone). Needless to say, we never went back to the place up until recently (and made sure that we have enough on-hand cash before stepping into any eateries of course).

As far as I can recall, their menu did not differ much from when we had ‘the incident’. We were there for lunch one day (this was right before the fasting month) and discovered that they still serve various types of soupy dishes (as evident in my partner’s Sup Tulang) as well as pre-cooked food. The food that we had were satisfactory and palatable but nothing much to comment beyond that. Overall, a very tasty but normal meal for us. But they do have other cooked-to-order dishes for you guys to try out so why not give them a try.

** Current status – Still in operation (as of May 2019) 







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment