RSS

Tea Time Fajar

Dubbed the current ‘family favourite’ in our household, I lost count just how many times me and my family went to this place; to the point that the staff even recognizes us upon entry. The Fajar Complex centred eatery (they’re right in front of the CIMB Bank) does not differ much from its main branch, but is more accessible to the public and is known for its swift services. We’ve tried a bunch of stuff from the cafĂ© (as evident in the pictures below) but my personal favourite has got to be their Satay Chicken with Fried Rice dish. They definitely use peanut butter in their sauce (as oppose to the usual peanut satay sauce) and I for one am not complaining. They also have this Borneo Fish Burger that I like (as they’d use actual fish meat rather than a pre-made patty) but on one occasion the fish was a bit pungent for my liking. But do give them a try yourselves as they do provide a sizeable variety of heavy food and light munchies.

** Current status – Still in operation (as of May 2019) 



*FYI, this is the Ginger Fish Rice (I think)... 

... my personal fave, the Satay Chicken Fried Rice...

... the Fish Fillet Meehoon Soup...

... my dad fave, the Peanut Butter Toast...

... the Nasi Lemak...

... the Nasi Lalap...

... the Ais Batu Campur...

.... and the Borneo Fish Burger


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment