RSS

Snow Taman Thien Vun

I’m putting out another post just in case I forgot to do so later (because my mountainous workload does not seem to be getting lesser – *sigh). And it was ironic for me though. I have always wanted to try this place out but couldn’t do so because of its far off location (which is at Taman Thien Vun) and business hours (they’re only open around 1pm onwards – which is not a suitable timing for me I’m afraid). So imagine my somewhat annoyance when the very next day after I’ve been to this joint, I found out that they’re opening a second branch in Taman Semarak (which is just a stones's throw away from my house). Oh well…

As the name implies, the dessert shop mainly sells assorted Taiwanese snow ice shave, as well as other light snacks such as fried fritters, toasts and waffles. I was initially curious due to the fact that I have never tasted the snow ice shave before. And now, it has fast becoming one of my favourite desserts. I loved the very smooth & melt-in-your-mouth texture of the shave ice, as opposed to the regular, rougher ice shave. I’ve ordered their Chocolate Banana variety and it was yummy and refreshing. Me and my partner also choose to share their Peanut Butter Waffle (the waffle was deliciously crispy) and Tuna Cheese Toasts (which was okay at best). Overall, it was a satisfying visit; although now I do not need to go that far to enjoy their treats. So yay for me 😊    

** Current status – Still in operation (as of August 2019) 








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment