RSS

The Bowls

Oh my.. The Kubota Sentral commercial area has definitely seen a major increase in terms of new eateries as of late. If I were to compare, I’d say that they are comparable to the Plaza 333 in KK (well… maybe not as abundant but we’re getting there). So obviously this particular ‘makan’ place is situated within the area, right next to the Authentic Cafe (that had recently moved there as well from another location).

A vast majority of their menu items were obviously Thai such as the boat noodles, green curries & pad thai while the other half focused more on fusion cuisine. Unfortunately when me and my mum tried them out recently, we were not really in the mood for their small boat thingy as both of us were famished. Instead, we opted for their Sweet and Sour Chicken Rice and Tom Yum Spaghetti (hey, at least I did picked something that is Thai inspired right?). Both dishes were pretty good and scrumptious but a little pricey than your usual, average eatery. I also had their Leche Flan (as my initial choice of Mango Sticky Rice was not available) and although I do know that flan was supposed to be a very sugary dessert, the amount of sweetness within the latter threw me off at first. But I still managed to polish it off so it wasn’t all bad. It was actually yummy but a tad too sweet for my liking. Also the place is very comfortable & air-conditioned; a definite plus especially in this unruly weather. 

** Current status – Has been closed indefinitely (as of August 2020) 







*** (Updated on 11/03/2020 - Me and my partner recently went back and had their Grilled Chicken Cheese Burger and Nasi Lalap and both dishes were very scrumptious)



  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment