RSS

Mamak Cafe

No offence to the eatery but I initially thought that (judging by their name) that it would be a typical Indian ‘mamak’ restaurant. As it turns out, it was actually a Chinese owned cafĂ© that provides various local cuisines. My mom was the one that suggested we go to the eatery at Taman Da Hua 3 (formerly occupied by DD Bear Cafe) as we’d already ordered from them several times through the food delivery app, Morefun. We’d ordered something that we haven’t tried yet via delivery which was the Mix Vegetables Rice (for my mum) as well as the Chicken Congee (my stomach was not in a ‘good place’ at said time so I opted for something easier for my tummy). My mum said that her dish was quite good while mine was surprisingly very flavourful and scrumptious. I wouldn’t mind ordering the dish again in the future as it was definitely worth every penny (well… not that it was expensive to begin with). We’ve also tried out their other dishes before such as their Fish Sauce Fried Meehoon and Salted Fish Fried Rice and both were tasty as well although slightly oily.

** Current status – Has been closed (as of April 2021) 






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment