RSS

Boost Juice Bar

As a non-milk tea enthusiast (and there seems to be a minority of us left here in good old Tawau) I was a bit excited to try out this fruitier (and not to mention healthier) option when they finally opened a branch here in the Kubota Sentral commercial area. And yes, I’ve passed by several of their kiosks whenever I was in KK but had never actually taken them on yet. So when I was within the area for other business recently, I decided check them out. Needless to say, I took my sweet time going through their extensive menu (and shout out to the cashier for being very patient with my seemingly endless questions) and finally decided upon their Red Royale and Berry Crush drink for my mom. While I did take a sip at the latter and it tasted pretty good and refreshing, the same cannot be said about the former. Although it might be blended with some of my favourite ingredients (such as apples, bananas and coconut water, just to name a few), the overall taste feels weird on my tongue and it was sourer than I thought it would be. But I did went back more recently and give their King William Chocolate a go (since it is the only choice of drink that has chocolate in them) and it tasted much better than the aforementioned. The blend of chocolate and banana did initially felt weird to me (again) but the overall taste did improved after several sips.  

** Current status – Still in operation (as of Nov 2019) 





*FYI, on the left is the Berry Crush drink while the other is my Red Royale. Sorry for not taking any pics of the insides of said drinks (totally didn't think of that until after I've finished said drink)...


... and the more recent King William Chocolate drink

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment