RSS

Four Seasons Restaurant @ Fajar Club

I was craving for some dim sum when I coincidentally stumbled upon an ad for the Four Seasons Chinese restaurant, located on the 2nd floor of the Fajar Club. The serve no pork restaurant is open to the general public for dining and such so I’ve managed to convince both my partner and mom to accompanied me to said place (and it was on me of course so… my wallet is 😭😭 ).

The banquet style restaurant (yes, they do provide a huge area for any occasion) mainly offers Chinese cuisine. We sheepishly took our seats (as we felt that we were somewhat underdressed for the place) but the waiters and waitresses were actually very friendly and approachable so that eases our hearts a bit. Obviously I’d ordered a couple of their Cantonese dim sum selection such as the Siu Mai, Steamed Fish Balls, Vegetarian Dumplings, Mini Egg Tarts and Osmanthus Honey Cakes (the latter was downright my favourite) together with some Vegetarian Fried Mee Hoon while my mom and partner were more interested in their lunch sets (as we were there around brunch time anyway); the Special Fried Noodles with Chinese Style Chicken Chop and Assorted Mushrooms with Chicken Rice respectively. Do be warned though that the kitchen staff might take some time to get your orders ready especially during peak hours (such as lunch and dinner times). The lunch sets that I’ve mentioned above took more than half an hour to arrived so if you’re in a hurry, this is definitely not that place for you.

** Current status – Still in operation (as of Nov 2019) 















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment