RSS

Xiongfeng Restaurant

Since I can’t really read Chinese (I blame my parents for that) and Google directly translated their name as ‘Xiongfeng Air-Conditioned Restaurant’, I’m just going to go with the flow so I do apologize beforehand should I got their name wrong. But one thing’s for sure is that they’re located within the Unijaya commercial area, directly facing the S&P Coffee cafĂ©. FYI, the place was once a Japanese eatery so some of the original decor remains intact and can still be seen within the premise. 

Me and my mom had first discovered the place mainly because they were the only one that had stayed opened during a long public holiday (and we were coincidentally shopping for some stuff in a nearby supermarket) as well as my mom’s fondness for Chinese cuisine. So we’ve tried their Thai Style Fried Noodles and Mix-Vegetable Rice on our maiden visit and was impressed enough with their cooking to stopped by their eatery again fairly recently. This time, we’ve ordered their Home Style Fried Rice and Nyonya Slice Fish Rice, together with their Stir Fried Broccoli Mushrooms dish. All dishes were delicious and served piping hot so we were thoroughly satisfied with their food and overall service.  Also, the restaurant is a non-halal establishment so do take note of that. 

** Current status – Still in operation (as of Nov 2019) 









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment