RSS

Retro Coffee Co

Firstly I would like to apologize for the rather blur-ish main photo for this entry, as it was pouring rain during my exit from the eatery. I’m just clearing that one out just in case you guys thought that I was trying to be artsy or something (which I can assure you that I’m not). I promise that I will try to update the front view picture during my next visit.

I was mainly at the somewhat secluded and tiny cafe (they’re right at the corner of a single row of shops, at the entrance to Taman Setia at Jalan Chong Thien Vun) for their beverages but was a bit surprised to find that the place also served delectable looking food and other munchies (courtesy of an adjoining kitchen called Sweet In). But since me and my partner had already taken our breakfast, we opted for something ‘lighter’ such as their pre-packed Nasi Lemak and Fried Mee Hoon (well… at least it was light to us). And may I say that the Nasi Lemak that I had was superb in terms of taste. I just loved the yummy coconut induced rice as it was both rich and fragrant. Also the Chocolate Milk Cup that I had (sans the cream on top to maximize the quantity of said drink) was very smooth and delicious as well, much like the Chrysanthemum Tea that my partner had. I’ll most definitely be repeating my visit in the future; if only we can find a parking spot as the area has very limited parking space especially during the day.  

** Current status – Still in operation (as of Nov 2019) 

*Sorry guys... this is the pic that I've taken outside of the cafe...

... versus what it was suppose to look like (credit goes to Ken Wong









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment