RSS

Ayoi Lintas Plaza (KK FoodieVenture #140)

Just a few moments after I bought the delicious bubble tea from Majeztea, my partner decided that he is going to have his daily dose of Liang Sandwich (see my previous post to further understand his then ‘obsession’ with the ‘roti canai’ like franchise) which also has a branch within the Lintas Plaza (right beside the Lintas View Hotel). And what happens to be sharing the same shoplot with the latter? Yup, another bubble tea store that I instantly decided that I must also give a try (don’t mind my little ‘bubble tea crazed’ here folks). The local brand (I think) isn’t exactly a bubble tea specialty shop as it also has other types of beverages within their menu. And since they also do not have any chocolate flavoured bubble tea, I opted instead to try out their Chocolate Frappuccino, which comes in a reusable, pretty looking bottle. The drink was refreshing but only tasted average at best. But I do admit that my taste bud might be slightly ‘impaired’ that day because of the previous drink that I had (and preferred more). 





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment