RSS

Bread First

Although I have been to several new eateries during these trying RMCO times, I’d also discovered (as I was sweeping through my laptop folders) that I still have a couple of other eateries that I’ve been to pre-MCO that needed to be posted first.

It was mainly curiosity that brought me and my mom here (and have since been there a number of times), which was located within the Kubota Sentral commercial area (they’re on the row facing Magic Station). Their name itself was already pretty intriguing so when both of us went in, we found out that not only that the family run shop provides freshly baked breads and pastries daily, but also pre-cooked breakfast food such as the ever popular Nasi Kuning and Mee Tauhu. My mom in particular was pretty happy to find a delicious Chinese Mee Tauhu (as most of the shops in town were run by Malay entrepreneurs) for our breakfast (hence the repeated visits). I’ve also tried a couple of their pastries and it was definitely fresh, fluffy and yummy. They also sell lunchtime dishes (by using the Menu of the Day concept), some pre-packed low calories meals (for those who’re health conscious) as well as some Western types of breakfast food should you’re not into the latter. Oh and do take note that the eatery usually closes around 3or 4pm (but I’m not too sure if the time still stands during RMCO).  

** Current status – Has been closed  (as of July 2023) 












  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment