RSS

Sedaaap Chicken Rice

Another eatery that me and my partner had went to before MCO even started is this one which despite its name, has a wide variety of local dishes served. Tucked within the commercial area of Taman Megah Jaya (they’re within the area facing Jalan Tiku, not the one nearest to Bataras Hypermarket) the restaurant made its way onto my food radar due to several posts made by some friends of mine via social media (yup, what are friends for right?).

The place was quite comfortable and fully air-conditioned, while the food that we had tasted were pretty satisfying as well. My partner was curious about their namesake dish so he ordered a single portion of the Crispy Roasted Chicken Rice while I went for something that I rarely do which was ordering the Curry Mee Hoon (as I’m not too fond of soupy dishes – well… on most days anyway). Both of us thought that our dishes were quite good but ‘ordinary’ since we both agreed that we have tasted better versions of the respective food. But then again, it was worth a try since they do have other tasty sounding dishes available that we have not tried yet.

** Current status – Still in operation (as of July 2020) 








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment