RSS

Snow II Taman Semarak

I think I have mentioned it in my previous post of its predecessor (the Snow café) that it did irked me a bit when I discovered that they’d opened a branch nearer to my house, merely days after I’ve visited the latter. And even though the pictures that I’ve taken of the place were all pre-MCO, I did dropped by their rather tiny establishment (within the commercial area in front of Taman Semarak called Taman Sejati – they’re on the same row as Chatime and is more visible from the main road) quite a few times during the CMCO and RMCO (these initials amuses me for some reason 😆). They provide almost everything originally available from their main branch such as the Peanut Butter Waffle and Nutella Banana Waffle that I had (which were both crispy and yummy – my personal faves). Other than waffles, they also have other light snacks such as fried fritters and toasts, as well as an assortment of juices, ice shaved desserts and other hot and cold drinks. And if you’re feeling rather famished, they also have Fried Chicken Chop and Fish and Chips to satisfy your hunger.

** Current status – Has been closed (as of Jan 2021) 






  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment