RSS

Asiarasa Cafe (KK FoodieVenture #185)

We honestly had no idea where to grab our lunch when we were roaming the Karamunsing Capital area this time around. After several minutes of trying to find a parking spot, we finally found one near to this particular eatery (they're located within the roofed, middle row of the shops) so we decided to just try them out.

We were there around half past noon but most of their food trays were already almost emptied. But since my partner was famished, he pretty much took whatever were still available and he said that his Nasi Campur was pretty good. I did took a few scoops of different 'lauk' as well and I do agree that their pre-prepared dishes were quite tasty (which might also explains why their food almost ran out well before lunchtime). I'd also ordered their Fried Meehoon and it was okay tasting. I would also like to add that I found their whole nostalgic 'oldies' decor on the walls pretty  interesting.











  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment