RSS

Sizzle Coffee House

My husband rarely read my blog so it was quite a surprise when he commented yesterday that he thought that I purposely put off posting about this cafe, just because it was on the next housing area as ours. To which I'm clarifying right now that it is not true; it's just that I tend to overlook places that are nearer to us (yeah i know.. potato potato..).

We've been to this cafe often due to my parent's fondness in dining at eateries that were near to our house (they're located on the single row of shops at Ria Heights - on the same row as W&Z Cafe 3). The food in general are a hit-or-miss; it was very tasty most of the time but other times it can also be err.. 'non-satisfying'. We had tried various dishes (as seen below) but they did revamped their menu recently so some of the food might still be available and vice versa (sorry, I continuously forgot to snap their latest menu). But nevertheless my father seems to love their Nasi Ikan Boulu Goreng so much that even the waitresses know his 'usual' dish whenever we went there.

** Current status - Still in operation (as of Sept 2022)












  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment