RSS

MAMAM Thai (KK FoodieVenture #186)

I initially have zero expectations when visiting this Thai fusion eatery (nested right in the middle row of the already crowded Lintas Square commercial area) since I don't exactly had that many experience when it comes to Thai cuisine. So me and my husband pretty much ordered anything that looks good on the menu, which eventually came down to their Signature Thai Rice set (that includes white rice, 3 side dishes of vegetables & fruits), Sweet & Sour Sliced Fish and Salted Egg Chicken. We did thought of ordering some tomyam (because we were in a Thai restaurant after all) but decided not to because both of us were just not in the mood for it at said time. All of the dishes that we had were actually quite commendable, with my personal favourite being the latter chicken dish.















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment