RSS

Onebucks Cafe (Version 3.0)

I never thought that I would be posting a third update on this cafe but here were are. It just goes to show that the eatery has been doing something right and it'd managed to flourished amidst the post MCO period (click HERE and HERE for my previous posts on the cafe). 

So I wouldn't been commenting much on the cafe itself, other than that they have now relocated fully to the Bazhong commercial area (the front row, facing the sea). And that their menu has been updated even further with the likes of western and korean staple food, as well as broader choices for local dishes. We had their Nasi Goreng Lalap and Nasi Goreng Seafood (if I'm not mistaken since it was quite awhile that both me and my husband went to the cafe - as evident from the pics below) and both were palatable but nothing too outstanding I'm afraid. And their drink was yet again, just so-so for me. But the cafe remains popular amongst locals so it might just be my taste buds that has gone awry.

** Current status - Still in operation (as of Sept 2022)










  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment