RSS

Nasi Lemak Bamboo 1Arena

Yes, my favourite nasi lemak place in KK has finally opened a branch here in good old Tawau, specifically at 1Arena Commercial Centre at Jalan Chong Thien Vun (and if you had read my previous posts, they're located at that same 'far end lot near Bataras Hypermarket' - where multiple shops seems to be coming and going). 

I had actually dropped by the eatery with my husband after I was sure that the 'opening-frenzied crowd' has dispersed (you know what I mean; the crowd of people that swarms a newly opened place like there's no tomorrow). So I was glad that the dish that I was most curious about (the Nasi Goreng Lemak Set) is available at that time. Pretty delicious and satisfying too I might add. My partner had gone for the usuals; the Nasi Lemak Ayam Goreng and he commented that it tasted just like the ones in KK, which is good to know. 

** Current status - Still in operation (as of Dec 2022)









  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment