RSS

Stay'D Resto

If you ask me, I would say that I'm a fan of most Indonesian cuisines (sans the in famous bakso - I'm sorry but err.. It's still a no for me). So I was somewhat eager to try this small Javanese styled cooking eatery the moment I noticed them a few weeks back. 

A similar story to that of the corner lot at 1Arena commercial area (do check out several of my previous posts of said place), this particular shop has seen various tenants coming and going in a short span of a few years. And again, it is not because the place is not strategically located (they're right in front of Fajar Complex's Secret Recipe branch - most recently occupied by Si Manja Fried Chicken before the change of tenants yet again); I guess it was mainly because of the stiff competitors nearby. But I do hope that this one will be able to stay in business a bit longer as me and my husband actually liked their food. We had their Nasi Goreng Cina, Bakso Jawa Pak Mizi (that was all my hubby suddenly wanting to be 'adventurous' which I want no part of 🙄), Nasi Ikan Basong Sup Sayur Asem and their Telur Asem Jawa Pedas. All were lovely, with my personal favourite being (surprisingly) the latter (yup, I'm not really a fan of eggs either). The dish was simple enough but with just the right amount of seasonings and spices. 

** Current status - Has been closed (as of Oct 2023)











  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment