RSS

Yu Jia's Eatery

My mom and I has been eyeing this eatery for awhile actually especially when we were dining at Acteasan (they're right in front of the latter, and next to Taro Yogurt). Hence we were pretty determined to try them out recently, as we made our way into the Kubota Sentral Commercial area as per usual (I mean, I'm practically there almost every weekend with my mom so it's literally my second home by now 😅). 

Funnily enough, both me and my mom were pretty 'cautious' upon entering the place as we had no idea what their menu would be like (yes, we did check out their promo pics and banner before stepping into the eatery but still...) and the fact that my mom prefers rice meals over anything else. But I was somewhat relieved that they did have some rice choices within their menu (albeit very limited as the place mainly centers their dishes over quality fishes and seafood). My mom ordered their Sesame Sauce Chicken Rice while I was more curious about their Soy Sauce Noodles with Karatang Fillet. Needless to say, I'm satisfied with my dish, especially the delicious well seasoned springy noodles. My mom was happy too since she loves Chinese styled cooking no matter where she dines.

** Current status - Still in operation (as of Dec 2022)











  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment