RSS

Ochaking Tawau

We might be back to our regular programming but all I can say about this next eatery was that I started became a fan of them when I was in KK. This franchise has several branches in and around KK but had only landed in Tawau sometime in 2021 (at the Perdana Jaya Commercial Centre, next to Han's Bakery and in front of Kenny Rogers Roasters). Needless to say, I welcomed their presence in Tawau since I had always enjoyed their selection of drinks (such as their Chips Milo Volcano and Peachy Green Tea) and onigiris (like the Nasi Lemak Onigiri and Plain Seaweed Onigiri that I had recently). But I've also discovered recently that I also enjoyed having their ramens and udons, like their Miso Ramen and Tsukumo Udon White Curry below. I especially like the latter since the combination of the sweet and sour udon soup together with the onigiri was just really tasty to me. 

But if there's one thing that I think the place needs to improve on is the staff manning the shop. I went their 2 to 3 times already and the all male staff seems to be in the same 'we're not in the mood to serve you' vibes everytime. Some of my questions were also met with blank expressions and 'nak tak nak' kind of answers, which can hurt the business in the long run should it continues.

** Current status - Still in operation (as of Jan 2023) 
















  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment