RSS

#EKAE Leisure Dining

Me and a few colleagues had actually decided to stop by this restaurant during one of our ‘sudden detour’ not too long ago. The eatery was once located in Kubota Square but had since uprooted themselves to the newly operational Kubota Sentral commercial area, right in front of its former place. My friends had ordered some interesting looking food right off their menu such as the Chicken 3 Sauce with Brown Rice, Fried Noodles with Chicken Wings, Fried Spaghetti and Japanese Teriyaki Chicken Rice. The general comments that I’ve gotten from them were that the food were quite favourable and appetizing. I also like the fact that they'd provided the healthier brown rice choice in their rice menus. Unfortunately I was down with a stomach flu during said time so I pretty much drank their Chrysanthemum Buds Tea to death (yup, me and my never ending stomach problems). Bear in mind though that this place does serve pork.

My only peeve with this place was that they’re very rigid when it comes to their opening hours. We’d actually arrived 10 minutes earlier than their supposed 6pm opening hours (for the evening) and they’re very reluctant to even open their doors for us to sit and wait for those 10 minutes to go by inside their restaurant. I mean come on… its 10 freaking minutes only right? It’s not as if we’re going to wreck havoc or something during those short, precious minutes!

** Current status – Still in operation (as of June 2018) 





*BTW this is the Japanese Teriyaki Chicken Rice...

... Fried Noodles with Chicken Wings...

... Fried Spaghetti...

... Chicken 3 Sauce with Brown Rice...

... and my Chrysanthemum Tea pot


FYI, these 2 dishes above were something new that we had around 2021


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment