RSS

Han's Bakery

Okay… so here I am cracking my brain trying to justify this entry but in the end I decided to just run with it. I mean, this is not my first rodeo and I personally consider a bakery with a sit down area an eatery, so that’s that (yup, this definitely doesn’t have anything to do with my obsession with pastries and cakes… wink wink). And just to get the location out of the way, it is situated within Perdana Jaya commercial area (facing Giant Hypermarket’s KFC entrance, right next to a Chinese cafe called Ancient Taste).

The barely a month old bakery occupies 2 floors of the shop lot, with their freshly baked goods being made upstairs. Me and my partner were feeling peckish after shopping at the nearby hypermarket and decided to try out some of their offerings. We had their Bolognese Bun, Nacho Potato Bun, Chocolate Black Stick and Double Chocolate Cake and all were fresh, airy and very enticing. My favourite has got to be their Bolognese Bun, as it tasted mightily similar to its namesake. The Nacho Potato Bun was a simple bun with a cheese/potato slice filling. My partner really liked their take on a chocolate bun, what with its fully chocolate coated and filling bun. Their cake was moist but a bit too sweet for my liking though. Oh and in terms of beverages, they’re currently limited to a couple of coffees (which includes lattes, mochas and such) and canned juices so hopefully they’ll add to the list soon.

** Current status – Still in operation (as of June 2018) 






*This is the Bolognese Bun...

... the Nacho Potato Bun...

... the Chocolate Black Stick...

... and lastly, the Double Chocolate Cake

(Updated on 20/06/2018 - I've stopped by again recently and had taken away these babies home with me...)
*This is the 'dirty version' of French pastry Pain Au Chocolat...

... and this is the Katsuibuishi Bun (basically a sausage bun with a generous amount of takoyaki's tempura flakes on top)


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment