RSS

Restoran Marhaba

Another quickie post before I go brain dead again (damn this cold my mine!). Originally known as the Empire Food Court (they're within the Takada area, facing the LHDN main office) I honestly am not sure whether or not the change of name was due to new management or simply because it was not related to their location at all (as I’ve conveniently pointed out in my previous post). But nevertheless I found myself there again one night for supper with my parents. And other than their name, nothing much is different from before in terms of menu and decor. My parents had their Nasi Ayam Penyet and Roti Canai and both were just mediocre. The former’s portioning was surprisingly very small while the latter was just so-so but with an acceptably tasting curry (or so my dad commented anyway). But the worse part was probably the so-called Chicken Sandwich that I had. Man, it was so not what I’ve imagined, what with its two-slices-only common white bread and store bought chicken mix for filling.

** Current status – Still in operation (as of June 2018) 







  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment