RSS

Old House Cafe

Formerly known as Rumah Lama Cafe (yup, now the literal English translation of its previous name), the place has seen a revamp of sorts (and possibly a new owner maybe?) and that warrants a second visit to the eatery. Located at Jalan Masjid (near to a couple of car washes and also a Michelin tyre store) it is more spacious and chill than before; with the choices of food has also been expanded  One of the contributing factors for the latter might be because they have now opened a few spots for outside food vendors to rent. And after going through their menu, me and my partner decided to try out some Grilled Chicken Burger and Nasi Goreng Seafood (if I’m not mistaken since I can’t seem to recall the exact names of said dishes). The former was from a western food stall and the chicken patty was tender enough but nothing to shout about. My partner said that his dish was actually quite tasteful despite the very plain look so I’m just going to take his word for it. Also, we’d managed to squeeze in some satays as well and it was flavourful but again, not that memorable I’m afraid.

** Current status – Still in operation (as of April 2019) 








  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment